What we do and how much it costs
The best value Thai Cooking Class in Hua Hin at ฿1100.
At the beginning of each step, Anya will explain, demonstrate and then help you do it yourself.
Our 1 day Thai cooking class estimated timetable:
- Pick up is at 9.00am (depends on location)
- Arrive at 9.20am and have a coffee or tea
- Begin the course at 9.30am with introduction
- Normally start with lighter meals around 10am
- Begin with curry paste around 11am
- Make curry with fresh paste we just made around 11.30am
- Dessert session normally begins around 12.30pm after curry
- Finish around 1.30pm depart back to Hua Hin
- Arrive back in Hua Hin approx 2pm
- Our own recipe e-book
- Pick up and drop off in Hua Hin on our route
- Tea, coffee & water (beer, soft drink & coconut is available for purchase)
- Explore our garden and learn about Thai ingredients
I have spent around a 3rd of my life in Australia and have very good English. I also understand that not all the ingredients are available in other countries and can make suggestions for when you may return to your home country on replacing ingredients if necessary based on my own experience and a bit of trial and error.
For any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me.
The classes are intended to be fun and relaxing at a slow and steady pace but also informative and immersive in Thai culture. We try to cater to anyone and everyone so if there is something about your diet like an allergy or food preference, please contact us with these details and we will try to modify the class to suit your needs.
The classes are held in a fully covered, open air environment. I have tried to find cooking utensils, ornaments and decorations that were commonly used when I was growing up or show some kind of history of Thailand’s personal food journey.
My passion for food is not limited to just cooking, I also have a strong passion for growing herbs, spices, fruit and vegetables, so most of the ingredients I use are from my garden.
At the moment we only have 4 set menus, this does not mean that I cannot cook or teach other dishes. If you are interested in learning a dish that is not listed, please contact us to find out if we can arrange something for you.
If you are the type of chef that prefers no distractions, I can also do a private cooking class for 4500 for the 1st person and 2000 each for the following persons. Please contact us if this is something you would be interested in and would like more information.
Disclaimer: Classes are filmed & photographed. Material may be used for promotion. If you have an issue with this please let us know beforehand. Any guest who wants to be present during the class but not participate is asked for a 300 baht fee.